Make it a date night or bring a friend! Feel free to bring a cooler full of your favorite snacks and libations!
Often anxiety can be an indicator of important things being pushed aside. Through the collaborative efforts of a lawyer and therapist, we aim to smooth out the process for you at this special event.
David L. Hurvitz, ESQ. - Attorney at Law
Purchase your Estate Planning Portfolio at the event and receive a $50 discount!
Space is limited!
Dreading Estate Planning? Why not make it fun!
Join us at an intimate gathering with David L. Hurvitz, ESQ. as he talks about important considerations when it comes to writing your Will / Trusts / Power of Attorney. Following the presentation you will have the chance to break out into a private room to begin writing your Estate Plan. Both the lawyer and a mental health therapist will be on hand to smooth out the process for you.
Why you need an Estate Plan now...
No one can predict the future, but by leaving unanswered questions regarding how to settle your affairs could make life more difficult for your loved ones. Answering these questions now—and formalizing them in an estate plan—is an important step that shouldn’t wait.
If you don’t know the legal answers to any one of the below questions, you should consider attending this event:
- If I’m incapacitated and unable to make decisions for myself, who will call the shots?
- Which of my relatives would get what when I’m gone?
- Who knows where to find my records?
- Who will take care of my kids?
- Doesn’t everything go to my spouse?
- Would a trust make sense for me?
- Do I have the right beneficiaries on my accounts?
- How can I preserve more money for my heirs?
Mr. Hurvitz makes all three documents as affordable as possible so he is offering:
- $400 for one Will, and both Power of Attorney documents (Medical and Financial)
- $650 for 2 adults in a family with children, each getting three documents
Individual Document Costs:
- $200 for a Will with resulting child's trust built-in (if you have children under the age of 25)
- $150 for each Power of Attorney