GET YOUR GROOVE BACK LADIES! Hormones can impact you at any age, not just during menopause. Feeling anxious? Maybe your progesterone is low. Moody? Poor sleep? Come learn more about how your hormones play a role!
Mental, physical, and sexual health are deeply intertwined. When one area is stressed, the other areas suffer. Lack of adequate knowledge in each area makes it harder for people to advocate in their own health matters.
It is important to consider any medical factors that may be impacting someone's emotional health. Through an educational partnership with the Carrollwood Pharmacy, many clients have learned about natural supplements to improve sleep, mood, sexual drive etc. rather than jumping immediately to psychotropic medications.
Dan Fucarino, BPharm
$20 registration fee
All registrants will receive a $5 credit voucher good for 30 days to use on any pharmacy products including supplements or testing.
What will be discussed:
- Why use BHRT? Explain pro’s and con’s of hormones
- Why Saliva testing?
- Explain how hormones affect body systems
- Long term benefits
- How to ask your doctor for BHRT
Benefits of using bioidentical hormones include:
- Reduced risk of osteoporosis and improved bone density
- Reduced incidence of hot flashes and vaginal dryness
- Better maintenance of muscle mass and strength
- Improved cholesterol levels
- Reduced risk of endometrial and breast cancer
- Reduced risk of depression
- Improved sleep
- Better mood, concentration and memory
- Improved libido
- Reduced risk of Alzheimer's disease